Thursday, April 12, 2012

K is for Kiss


First kiss
baby kiss
"kisses sweeter than wine"
"Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again. . . ."
"Give me a kiss to build a dream on in my imagination. . . ."
chocolate kisses
passionate kisses
sealed with a kiss
good-bye kiss
kiss and tell
Kiss Rock Group


William Shakespeare:


"We have kissed away kingdoms and provinces. . . ."
                                 Antony and Cleopatra 


"Kiss me Kate, we will be married o' Sunday.                                                    
                                  Taming of the Shrew


and my favorite:


"The kiss you take is better than you give."
                                   All's Well that Ends Well.




This is a group blog:  Add kisses of your own.  Can you think of others?

14 comments:

  1. puppy kisses are the best! I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget? Doggie kisses are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandchildren kisses are even better than doggie kisses! (And Hershey kisses with almonds ain't bad, either.)

    Nice to meetcha. Just stopping by with the A-Z. Count me in as your newest groupie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when little ones are first learning to kiss and they give you a big gloppy kiss. Hi Susan, it's a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White chocolate kisses are so yummy!
    ~Aidyl
    www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you included kisses sweeter than wine and a kiss to build a dream on. We played both of those songs at our wedding; they're just so sweet.

    How about butterfly kisses? I can't remember who does the song, but it was very popular for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butterfly kisses, I remember those, so sweet. Oh Daniel, I did not know if anyone would remember those songs, so glad you have a special memory of them.

      Delete
  7. "Kiss me once and kiss me twice and kiss me once again, it's been a long, long time..." I love that song!

    My son is four, and he currently gives licky kisses and zerbet kisses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son does "licky kisses" too, only we call them lion kisses. Sweet in intention, but not so sweet when have your face is slobbery while standing in line at the grocery story. :)

    ReplyDelete